UnknownMs

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

my gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dompwns

PostSubject: my gm application   Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:33 am

Have you ever had problems with makin those fuckin npcs work or making a non-dc repack and/or client?Laughing Wll not anymore with me helpin u out ive been throughout the world of ps's helpin out owners like u who get pissed and jus wana giv up.This is a short summary of the things ive done and the things i could do for you Laughing Laughing Laughing
Name:Dom
Reason: i would like to be a gm because i love helpin ppl and supportin a server
Experience: ive been a gm in aboout 7 servers such as ForbiddenMs as iDom,PokemonMS as [GM<3]Dom
Awsomeness:im a very good advertiser and if i take the time to do this i will stick to the server til the end
Other:ive been a trained coder by videogame makers for 1 1/2 yrs now so i could help code
Lesiure:my brother has a 1000 ppl website i can post us on if u need good advertise

i stuck with forbidden ms since beta and rose them to the top with my advertisin i also did most of the coding for them and for pokemonms i advertised helped master(my friend ed)with everything such as gettin npcs to work and pets also the repack tht i found SeanPackv59 was awsome plus i also suggest PC Maple as a good one.i hope u pick me as a gm it would make me happy and also rise the server to the top of the charts. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Admin Reply   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:14 am

After u Post pls go ingames >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotems.6forum.info

my gm application
Page 1 of 1