HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Melons App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melon

PostSubject: Melons App   Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:20 am

Hey Everyone. Here's My app for a GM spot~

Why should I be a GM instead of others? Well, I can't tell you that. No doubt there are people that are better for this position that I am. By all means, I'd rather see them get the job than I. But I can tell you this. I do love to help people out, such as newcomers with questions. I try to help them to the best of my abilities, but sometimes even that is not enough. Yes, I know I'm not perfect. But I try to be perfect. And I think that's what sets me apart for others. My strive to perfection. I believe that in order to be a leader, you need to be able to set examples to others. Trying to be as close to perfection as possible to a great example to set to others. If I were to be a GM, I would try to set this example for all others.

Experienced? I would say I'm moderately experienced, both as an In-Game GM, and a Forum Admin/Mod. I have both created my own Forum as well as been a co-admin of another server, SuzanneMS. I have also GM'd for a short period of time on AngerfistMS, and Applestory, both of which I stopped due to my disagreements with the owners. Of course, they are all also back in v55. (bleh) If I were to GM, this would be the first v60 server that I have GM'd on, but my handbook is already updated so that's fine. I think I would be able to assist the other GMs in their duty of making the game enjoyable, and fair at the same time.

Thanks for taking the time to read that , sorry it's kinda long :/
~Keval :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Admin Reply   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:11 am

After u Post pls go ingames >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnotems.6forum.info

Melons App